From Friday 17th July, the main restaurant will be opening at 6.30pm for evening service, with our usual menu including our famous Steaks and fresh Seafood dishes.
The health and well-being of our staff and customers is extremely important to us, so we have made sure extra safety measures are in place so you can have an enjoyable experience at The Boatshed. We will be practicing social distancing and we would advise booking your table in advance as we will have reduced seating available. This also allows us to maintain safe distances between customers and to keep track of the number of people in the premises at any one time.
Before you book, please read the following guidelines that are in place until further notice.
- We can only groups of up to 6 people per table reservation.
- From Monday 14th September, by law we will not be able to accommodate parties larger than 6. If you try to book 2 tables to accommodate more people, your booking will be rejected. We will not be able to seat 2 parties close together.
- If you would like to make a booking where 1 single household or support bubble is greater than 6, please contact us.
- You will receive email confirmation once your booking is confirmed or rejected. Please check your spam folder if you have not received confirmation.
- We can offer outdoor seating (weather dependent) if you do not feel comfortable dining inside. Please request this when making your reservation
- When you arrive, please wait outside to be seated. Be mindful of other customers and keep a 2m distance where possible.
- We are operating a one way system in the restaurant. Please enter through the wine bar and exit through the upstairs restaurant.
- We offer a full table service. We will bring all food, drinks, cutlery and condiments to your table to minimise contact. Once you are seated, please remain at your table as much as possible except if using the toilet facilities.
- Please remember to keep socially distant from others at all times
- We are required to take contact details from one member of each group for test and trace purposes. Please assist us by complying with these regulations to help keep people safe and to keep our business open.
Reserve a Table
Simply select a date below to see available reservation times, select your preferred time and tell us your contact details and your reservation will be sent to us. Please note that all reservation requests will remain as pending until you receive a confirmation email from us.
Cancel reservationBack to reservation page
Modify reservationBack to reservation page
Update reservationBack to reservation page
Please note that due to high demand, reservations will only be held for 15 minutes after your reserved time. If you know you are going to be late, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can hold your reservation.
If you arrive later than 15 minutes after your reserved time without letting us know, we cannot guarantee that we will have a table available for you as we will try to seat another customer.
NHS Test & Trace
We’re really pleased to be able to re-open and we want to be able to stay open so we’re introducing new measures to help keep everyone safe.
We’ll be taking contact details from customers, plus the times they are on the premises. These will need to be kept for 21 days and, if asked, we will provide them to NHS Test and Trace.
Please be reassured that your information will be stored securely, in line with data protection laws, and will not be shared with anyone else. We will also not use your data for anything else like marketing (unless you have opted in to our mailing list).
We are doing this to help reduce the risk of any local outbreak – by sharing your information NHS Test and Trace can quickly identify people who have come into contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 and ask them to take the necessary precautions.